Hospice Austin is seeking a Full Time Cook at Hospice Austin’s Christopher House.
Provides high quality, cost-effective dietary services. Assists with other operational duties.
Oven, stove, small kitchen appliances, commercial dishwasher.
MINIMUM TRAINING, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
1. Three months food service experience in a medical or other institutional setting, or Graduate of State Health Department Food Service Manager Certificate Program or other training program.
2. Ability to read, write and communicate effectively in the English language.
1. Prepares and delivers meals to patients, families and staff. (75%)
2. Keeps kitchen in compliance with regulations. (20%)
3. Assists with other operational duties. (5%)
Please no phone calls. Phone interviews are scheduled through email communication. Please refer to your email for applicant status.