About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
- Provides software support. (25%)
- Supports and maintains clinical database system. (20%)
- Provides training to staff on software. (15%)
- Assists and provides IT support. (20%)
- Prepare, repair, upgrade or replace new or damaged hardware. (20%)
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Two or more years of experience in:
- Software support; and
- Troubleshooting hardware issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
- Valid Texas driver’s license, auto liability insurance and safe driving record.
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Please no phone calls. Phone interviews are scheduled through email communication. Please refer to your email for applicant status.