Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
1. Ensures completion and compliance of hospice certification and orders.
2. Assembles and analyzes new patient charts.
3. Processes and closes out all death and discharge charts.
4. Processes all release and requests for patient records.
5. Oversees conversion of paper charts to electronic charts.
6. Maintains the external physician database.
1. High School diploma or equivalent.
2. Proficient computer skills in Windows environment including Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and Adobe Acrobat.
1. One year clerical experience preferred, preferably in a medical environment.
2. Basic knowledge of HIPPA regulations.
3. Experience working with an Electronic Medical Record.
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid.