About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity and peace. As one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Position: Development Associate
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain donor acknowledgement , communication and recognition program for donors.
2. Assist with other agency fundraising activities.
1. High school diploma or equivalent
2. Three years of experience with fundraising database management
1. Experience with Raiser’s Edge
2. Knowledge of MS Office (including Excel) and Raisers Edge
• Generous PTO package
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid.