: Hospice Austin is seeking a Registered Nurse, Social Worker, or Chaplain to assists in marketing of Advance Care Planning (ACP) Project and present contents of GIFT. We are a fully vaccinated workforce.
1. Collaborates with Program Director to promote events
2. Update agendas/presentations based on need of audience
3. Maintain current knowledge of ACP (GIFT) program
4. Cultivates and facilitates relationships with media and community related to ACP project
5. Make cold calls on potential community members to determine need or interest.
6. Serves as agency liason related to ACP; ensures public awareness of services, education and scheduled events.
7. Supports strategies for expanding outreach to community related to ACP
1. Degree from accredited school of nursing (BSN preferred), Degree from accredited school of social work or seminary
2. Licensed as a Registered Nurse. LMSW license or one year Clinical Pastoral Education (CPE) or equivalent
3. Current CPR certification
4. Skill in office computer software including Excel and PowerPoint
5. Valid Texas driver’s license, auto liability insurance and safe driving record
6. Experience in hospice and palliative care
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Experience in providing training for adult learners public speaking experience
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written