About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Hospice Austin's Christopher House is looking for a full-time RN to provide and coordinate nursing care in our inpatient facility, Hospice Austin’s Christopher House. The schedule is 3, 12 hour night shifts per week (7p to 7a) with rotating weekends. Texas RN license and CPR certification required; 1 year previous nursing experience preferred.
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing as determined by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
- Generous PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program