Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
- Provides clerical support to patient care team
- Processes medical records
- Maintains adequate inventory of stock forms and office supplies
- Performs data entry of patient information
- Answers phone, receives and directs messages and visitors
- Monitors facility security system and responds appropriately
- Assists patient care staff as needed; answers call light,
- May assist in scheduling staff as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Skill/knowledge in office software
Preferred Position Background:
· Unit Clerk experience
· Clerical experience in medical environment
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
Please no phone calls. Phone interviews are scheduled through email communication. Please refer to your email for applicant status.