: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity and peace. As one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community. We are a fully vaccinated workforce.
4107 Spicewood Springs Rd. Austin, TX 78759
Hospice Austin is looking for a full-time Clinical Educator to oversee development and coordination of staff education services, new employee orientation and employee health and safety. The successful candidate will have broad hospice knowledge, excellent communication skills, and ability to research and stay up to date on best practices and applicable laws and regulations.
- Bachelor of Science-Nursing degree.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Current CPR certification.
- Two years experience in developing and providing training for adult learners.
- Valid Texas driver’s license, auto liability insurance and safe driving record.
1. Master of Science-Nursing degree.
2. Effective interpersonal skills.
3. Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
4. Excellent organizational skills to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
5. Experience in the completion of forms for CNE documentation.
6. Infection control experience/certification.
· Texas RN License
· Driver's License
· CPR certification
· Good Driving Record Required
· Reliable Vehicle
· Auto Insurance
· Mileage Reimbursement
· Generous PTO package
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid.