About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Position: RN ATC
Provides and coordinates nursing care by phone for weekend coverage. The Friday portion will consist of becoming familiar with scheduled visit locations and staff. There may also be in person visits requested by the Friday ATC. The Saturday and Sunday portions are strictly making outgoing calls, coordinating and dispatching visits and acting as a resource for the weekend staff and handling patient concerns.
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing as determined by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Valid Texas driver's license, auto liability insurance, and safe driving record.
Preferred Position Background:
4:30pm-12:30am Friday , Saturday/Sunday 8:00am-8:00pm
- 1 year previous nursing experience
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program