Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community. We are a fully vaccinated workforce.
2.Assists with contract management.
- Provides administrative support.
- High school diploma.
- Five years administrative assistant experience, in support of senior management.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
- Strong computer skills, with extensive knowledge of Excel, Word and Outlook and ability to navigate other business software.
- High attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain professional demeanor in all situations, with ability to withhold confidential information.
- Managing Reception team
- Some college courses.
- Some knowledge of healthcare regulations.
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
Please no phone calls. Phone interviews are scheduled through email communication. Please refer to your email for applicant status.