About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity and peace. As one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Position: Development Associate
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain donor acknowledgement , communication and recognition program for donors.
2. Assist with other agency fundraising activities.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience with MS Office
- Experience with Raiser’s Edge
- 2 years of customer service experience
• Generous PTO package
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid.