Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Hospice Austin is looking for a full time Palliative Care Representative to coordinate sales/marketing activities, cultivate and facilitate relationships within an assigned area, provide customer service for assigned accounts, and prospect for new referral sources, including making cold calls.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Organizes and implements marketing activities
- Coordinates marketing activities
Preferred Position Background:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Skill in office computer software
- Valid Texas driver’s license, auto liability insurance and safe driving record
- Three years sales/marketing experience preferred, preferably in a medical environment.
*All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood location. Orientation is Monday-Friday and will be paid
- Generous PTO Package
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program