Sign On Bonus: $7500.00
About Us: Service minded and mission driven, employees at Hospice Austin envision a community in which people with serious illness live their final months with comfort, dignity, and peace. As one of Austin's most beloved nonprofit organizations, employees have a reason to be proud of the work they do to serve the community.
Position: RN Triage
Provides and coordinates nursing care by phone. The candidate will be making outgoing calls, coordinating and dispatching visits and acting as a resource for the After-Hours staff and handling patient concerns. May make patient care visits when needed.
- Graduation from an approved school of professional nursing as determined by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Licensed as a Registered Nurse by the Texas Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Valid Texas driver's license, auto liability insurance, and safe driving record.
Preferred Position Background:
- 1 year previous nursing experience
* All staff must complete one week of orientation in our Spicewood Location. Orientation in Monday - Friday and will be paid.
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Generous PTO package
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program