Sign on bonus!
Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
Two positions available:
Full time: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Part time: Saturday and Sunday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
Our Licensed Vocational Nurses are an integral member of our Hospice Austin family, providing nursing care to patients in their homes and facilities within your scope of license and under the supervision of a registered nurse. As a member of our team, you will assist with planning, organizing and coordinating care and serves as a liaison between patients and our hospice care team members. Also, our Licensed Vocational Nurses assist our registered nurses in ongoing education to patients and families and assessment of ability of caregiver to meet patient’s needs.
• Current, unrestricted Texas LVN license
• Current driver’s license
• CPR certification
• One year nursing experience required; hospice or acute care experience, preferred
• Ability to work independently and as a member of the care team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient electronic medical record and computer skills
• Exceptional documentation skills
• Reliable transportation and current automobile liability insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
• And many other benefits
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.