Up to $7,500.00 sign on bonus for full time new hires!
Rare opportunity to join our team at Hospice Austin's Christopher House, a hospice inpatient unit.
One full time day position, 7 am to 7 pm, rotating 12-hour shifts
One full time night position, 7 pm to 7 am, rotating 12 hours shifts
PRN position - days or nights
Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
• Perform initial and ongoing nursing assessments
• Develop and maintain patient’s individualized plan of care
• Provide education and support to patients and caregivers
• Pronounce deaths in accordance with state regulation
• Obtain orders for medications and ensure medications are refilled/changed as appropriate
• Provide supervision of care provided by LVNs and CNAs
• Current, unrestricted Texas RN license
• Current driver’s license
• CPR certification
• One year of nursing experience required; hospice or acute care experience, preferred
• Ability to work independently and as a member of the care team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proficient electronic medical record, documentation and computer skills
• Reliable transportation
Full Time Benefits:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
• And many other benefits
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.