Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
Position: Full time, Monday through Friday
• Ensure that all systems, networks, hardware, equipment, applications and programs utilized by our organizations are maintained, reliable, efficient, appropriate and effective to meet the needs of our organizations.
• Plan, organize and direct employee training on all hardware equipment and software programs.
• Maintain adequate IT equipment inventory.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained appropriately.
• Ensure that all equipment and systems are secure.
• Ability to identify and anticipate IT equipment and application needs of the organization, and research and propose alternatives to management.
• Prepare or assist with preparation of implementation plans and management implementation schedules and meet deadlines timely.
• Negotiate contracts and renewals for IT equipment, software and application needs and maintenance.
• Serve as HIPAA Security Officer.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• Four years of experience in administration, troubleshooting, and maintenance of information technology hardware, software and networks.
• Two years of supervisory or department management experience.
• Ability to work independently and as member of a team
• Ability to prepare implementation plans and ensure project deadlines are met
• Excellent communication, customer service, organization, and interpersonal skills
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Automobile liability insurance
Full Time Benefits:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
• And many other benefits
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.