Position: Maintenance Coordinator, Full time 8 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday
Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
• Provides and coordinates quality, cost-effective maintenance services.
• Assess maintenance issues and if work unable to be completed in-house, then obtain timely bids from appropriate vendors, negotiate rates and coordinate services to be completed appropriately.
• Perform and document all routine maintenance in an appropriate and timely manner as required by Life Safety Codes, accreditation standards, and local, state and federal regulations.
• Ensure that all building equipment and safety equipment are inspected timely to ensure any related permits are renewed timely.
• Purchase routine maintenance items as need for administrative office and hospice inpatient unit.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Plumbing, carpentry, electrical or related experience a minimum of three years.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills and detailed oriented.
• Reliable transportation, Texas driver's license and current automobile liability insurance; applicant's with truck or other vehicle that is appropriate to transport materials, tools, equipment, etc. preferred.
Full Time Benefits:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• And many more ......
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.