Make a difference in our community by joining our purpose driven team!
Hospice Austin is the only non-profit hospice and palliative care organization in the Austin area. At Hospice Austin, we are mission minded and patient centered, and committed to creating a culture where employees feel valued and supported with excellent benefits. We consider it a privilege to provide excellent, compassionate care and services to those in our communities who are most in need during one of the most challenging times of their life.
Position available: Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm (on site)
• The Director of Human Resources will be responsible for the overall management of the administration of staffing including talent acquisition, employee relations and engagement, orientation and development, and employee benefits, compensation and leave administration.
• Seeking an emotionally intelligent leader with excellent interpersonal skills to guarantee a positive work environment, as well as collaboration with both staff members and leaders.
• Must be an innovator and an approachable leader with experience in all facets of HR functions and compliance, both federal and state.
• This leader will be an innovator, possess strong problem-solving abilities, and encourage equity and inclusion throughout our organization.
• The ideal candidate will have solid experience developing management and staff orientation and training programs, as well as programs for career development.
• Must possess exceptional communication and organizational skills.
• Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree and PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, and/or SHRM-SCP certification preferred.
• The ideal candidate will bring 5+ years of HR experience and will have a substantial knowledge of HR labor laws including FMLA, EEOC and Title VII; prior HR leadership experience preferred.
• Valid Texas driver’s license and current automobile liability insurance
Full Time Benefits:
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.