Full Time Weekday Sign on Bonus of $2,500!
Mission Minded, Patient Centered. At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
Full time: Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 4:30 pm OR 6 am to 2:30 pm
Activities of Daily Living duties including, but not limited to,
• Oral Hygiene
• Peri Care
• Foley Care/Maintenance
• Patient Transfers/Turns
• Light Housekeeping
Current Texas CNA Certification
Current Driver’s License
Basic computer skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Good driving record
Auto liability insurance
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
• And many other benefits
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 342-4700 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.