Mission Minded, Patient Centered.
At Hospice Austin, our team members work collaboratively to provide compassionate care, services, and comfort to people with a life limiting illness. Join one of Austin’s most beloved nonprofit organizations where employees are valued and respected and enjoy making a difference while receiving excellent benefits.
Monday-Friday - 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
This position provides communication, reception services and clerical support to the organization. The position operates the telephone switchboard, answers and triages calls, manages the voicemail system, receives visitors and performs clerical duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Provides communication services and support.
- Answers phones, triages and directs calls
- Programs and maintains voice mail system
- Orients staff to communication systems, pagers, voice mail
- Provides patient information to staff and vendors on request
- Provides information to callers regarding services and programs
Minimum Training/Education and Experience:
- Provides reception services and support.
- Greets and directs visitors
- Provides information regarding programs and services
- Maintains lobby and reception area
- Other duties as assigned
- Provides clerical services and support.
- Maintains employee mailboxes and all-staff phone list
- Responsible for outgoing mail
- Distributes incoming mail
- Logs donations and revenue checks
- Types correspondence
- Runs Suncoast Reports for staff
- High School diploma or GED required.
- One year experience required.
- One year experience in a medical environment preferred.
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Wellness Days
• Mileage reimbursement
• Cell phone equipment and service
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Health savings account – employer contribution
• 401(k) retirement plan with substantial company match
• Employer paid life insurance
• Employer paid short-term and long-term disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• Gym membership discounts
• Employee Referral Program
• Paid orientation
Apply at www.hospiceaustin.org or call our office at (512) 539-6066 for more information.
Hospice Austin is an equal opportunity employer.